Thursday, March 24, 2016

Returning...

It's been a while. The podcast, UK CardCast, has been on hiatus, I haven't posted here since November, and I haven,t been to a dedicated non-sport trading card show in 5 years!
Well, that all changes shortly.  As you can see, I'm posting here now.  I can't promise it will be a regular thing, but I'll give it a go. Secondly, the podcast will resume in a month or so because, thirdly, I'm returning to the Philly Non-Sport Trading Card Show in Allentown PA in May!
Very much looking forward to this trip - it's my first solo US trip since 2011, when friends and fans of the podcast paid for me to go the the Fall Philly.  This trip is entirely funded by me, and involves a couple of side trips.
Given access to wifi, I hope to post here on what I find at the show and elsewhere; once I return home, there will be podcast episodes galore!
Also, there are a couple of card projects at the show in which I have an involvement - more on them shortly.

It's goo to be back...

No comments: